Sign in to follow this  
Barbara

Canadian Modified Core Schedules

4evercanucks

Below you can find links to Canadian modified Core schedules put together by some of our own SL Canadian Home Educators. Please feel free to add your schedules within the threads linked below if you like. I am sure they will be helpful to many of us now and in the future. Also, if you have worked on a Canadian modified Core 3+4 schedule, Core 100 schedule or high school schedule please feel free to start a thread and we can link them here also. Here's what we have so far:

[moderator edit] links removed - did not work

WinSchool

the links to the modified cores don't work .... any help would be appreciated :)

KDBask

Caroline, I know that you posted this earlier and I am sorry that no one got back to you. I used to spend hours on the Canadian threads but since we aren't working on Canadian history right now I don't check in here very often.

Would this link include some of the things that you are looking for? https://forums.sonlight.com/topic/243884-northern-core-4-my-modified-schedule/

The information is all squished together which must be a result of moving to the new forum hosts. I hope that you can make some sense of it.

WinSchool

yes this is very helpful ! thank you for posting a working link.

We won't be doing canadian history until we are in the american history cores but this gives me some more books to look through.

I found some of the books listed in MHTCE at my local library as well as some that they can get through inter library loan (from other libraries in the province).

Thanks again! :)

storybookmum

My Canadian Cores are all posted in a nice format at my "other" home, www.familyvillage.ca

Please feel welcome to go check that out.

I have to draft a new one this summer for a high school level.

Sign in to follow this